Pages

Saturday 16 March 2019

Saturday with the family

Image result for volleyball
Image result for T.v shillioutToday I am have been doing many fun and amazing things with my family. We went to the park and played volleyball which is a family sport that we play, my dad played volley has given us the reasons why we love playing volleyball because every since we were young, my dad taught us how to play volleyball ever since we were all five years old but I am still learning how to control the ball.We also watched a horror movie that I remember what it was called and I also relaxed and played games while my poor sisters were in the living room cleaning.
I enjoyed eating the amazing dinner that my hard working mum made and also helping my dad and my grandpa(mum's dad) fix the van which made me feel like a man.

No comments:

Post a Comment