Pages

Wednesday 8 May 2019

MANAIAKALANI questionnaire

                  today we have completed the manaiakalani questions and we did a cybersmart thing and                                                                                       it's a form that                                                                                                                                         you have to fill out.
                                         There was some questions that were a bit hard for me.
 one of the questions that i think that were hard was that learn create share has helped me in my maths
                                                                            that was my interesting questions is well
                                             because i have been improving in my maths cause last term i have not been improving.

this is what it looks like when you summit

thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment