Pages

Thursday 31 August 2017

hobbeis

Yesterday we did hoppies. We had to get into groups. So my group was
Syariah- lee

Paula. Me so we were doing lego. Sowing. Hand sewing. Trains my group went first and we went to lego and i tried to build a car and it look stupid seriously it was ugly and then i found a boost and then it looked cool and then we had to move up to trains. We builded a long track. And then it was morning tea and then my group went to 3D. My one was nice it said love family by lopi. Then we went to sowing. It was to hard for me. Then miss ashley mum came and help us and then i got good and there was a little hole that  i couldn't get the string in and then she came  and helped me. Then we went to had sowing. With miss ashley and it so hard for me she had to show me like three times and then they had to go. She said who want to do it again and all of us said yes. She said who do you want to do sowing with we said me ashley mum and then they had to go  

No comments:

Post a Comment