Pages

Monday 27 March 2017

WALT mark our writing against a rubric

Today we had no skateboarding because it was cancelled and we were playing line basketball and I could feel my sweat dripping down on my face and we took turn and no one hogged the ball they were playing well and I could here my class room cheering and we were all trying our best and we were bursting in sweat and some people were bushed in line and humble winner gracious losers and they weren't gracious losers and at the end of all of use were slapping hands and I was a little sleepy.


Marking my story!
Ideas
Structure and Language
Organisation
Vocabulary
Sentence Structure
Spelling
Punctuation
R2
R2
R2
R2
R2
R2
R2
Total score (add the numbers next to the R’s altogether)
 14
My E-asttle score is … (click here and see what your score is)
1P 

1 comment:

  1. This is a great story Lopi.

    You need to remember
    - leave spaces for paragraphs
    - use full stops and capital letters to show where your sentences end (you are not allowed to say 'and then').
    - say how you felt about what happened

    ReplyDelete